After six closed weeks the Vasa Museum reopens for visitors.
This is us
National Maritime Museums in Sweden is a public agency under the Ministry of Culture. Our mission is to keep the Swedish maritime cultural heritage alive and appreciate its legacy. We run the Naval Museum, the Maritime Museum and the Vasa Museum.
- Listing of pleasure boats
- Listing of historical ships
- Marine archaeological consultancy
- Traditional-ship classification
Robert Olsson, Director General
- 30 April 2013
- The Vasa Museum reopens
- 08 March 2013
- The Vasa Museum closed due to reconstruction
- 25 June 2012
- The Vasa ship is lop-sided
- 30 March 2011
- 50 years since Vasa was salvaged